Pineapple Shrimp Salad
This is great for a light lunch!
Write a review
- 1 lb. shrimp, peeled & deveined
- 1 can (8 oz.) Pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/3 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- Steam shrimp & chill with ice for 15 - 20 minutes
- If shrimp are large, chop slightly
- Mix shrimp and remaining ingredients in medium bowl.
- Cover & refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Serve cold on a bed of lettuce
Living in Myrtle Beach http://livinginmyrtlebeach.net/